WHY DO some people gamble normally while others can’t stop, end up in debt, stressed out and suicidal?
WHAT is actually different about them and HOW did they get this way?
No-one has dared to ask these questions before… until now. And the answers are simply astonishing.
This ground-breaking book challenges the way we think about Gambling Addiction and how to recover from it. It’s not a “disease” or an “illness” as many have called it over the years… Gambling Addiction is simply a treatable condition, and once you understand what you are treating, reasonably straightforward to address.
The remarkable evidence in this book will almost certainly change the way Gambling is Operated, Regulated, Diagnosed and Treated – forever.
What You’ll Learn
- About an undiagnosed condition you may have, which explains why two key parts of your brain are SMALLER than they should be, and perhaps why you were destined to gamble different to most others
- How, once you start gambling, part of your brain actually SHUTS DOWN making you UNABLE to stop or even walk away until you have run out of money
- That the brain scans of Gambling Addicts which in some respects are IDENTICAL to those Crack Cocaine & Crystal Meth addicts
- About a case a Million people addicted to one of the hardest drugs on the planet experienced spontaneous remission, and what was present that made this miraculous recovery just happen on its own
- Diagnosis – Quickly confirm whether you have a problem or not
- Behaviour – Learn what’s different about your brain that makes you gamble more compulsively than others
- Programmes – Five daily programs to kickstart your recovery and keep you on track
- Techniques – Five tried & tested ways to reprogram your brain and overcome your addiction fast
- Withdrawal – Learn how to minimise urges by hacking your mind
- Diet – Find out what foods help reduce urges (and help you stay off gambling)
- Exercise – Discover which types of exercise helps you quit the fastest
- Mistakes – Find out the common ways people slip up and how to avoid them
- Support – Find out where to get free daily support with your addiction
- Families – Understand how you can help your gambler recover
- Guidance – Practical tips on debt and money management
Who is the Book for?
This is a book for everyone – gamblers that need help, gamblers that are already getting help through GA or a therapist, and the friends & family affected by gambling. You will all find something that you can use. It’s a condensed mixture of Science, Experience and Wisdom gathered over a quarter of a century of having lived it.
It’s a bold claim, but I GUARANTEE that anyone who follows the guidance here and implements it daily will make a full and speedy recovery. These strategies and methods are already in use by over hundreds of thousands of addicts worldwide, and they work. You WILL get your life back – just do what has worked for others.
Will the Gambling Industry Ever Be The Same?
There’s evidence in the book that could change the way people think about Gambling Addiction for ever.
And it could very well turn gambling into the next “PPI” where more care should have been taken by Gambling Operators.
Let’s face it, when part of your brain shuts down during gambling, and you no longer have any control over how much you spend, that’s a pretty serious thing.
And in the book I have collated evidence supporting this going back 20 years.
About the Author
Mike Chatha (runs this blog) had a gambling problem in his twenties, causing a lot of problems for himself and others. But he managed to get himself clean, teach himself new skills and get a life.
25 years later he was talking with parents that had lost their young adults to gambling-related suicide, and decided to look for the “WHY”. His search took him to the inner most workings of the Brain and Human Psychology.
Having spent a quarter of a century helping others get their lives back on track after Gambling, there isn’t much that Mike hadn’t seen or personally experienced in Gambling Recovery. And yet he himself was absolutely stunned by what he uncovered – even though the evidence was right in front of us the entire time.
Are you on the Newsletter Yet?
Make absolutely sure you’re on our newsletter so you can be the first to find out about other great things in the pipeline!
If you’re not on yet, do it now below.